Jarrow SNU Churches Aim
Recognises the Following
The Seven Principles of Spiritualism
1. - The Fatherhood of God.
2. - The Brotherhood of Man.
3. - The Communion of Spirit and the Ministry of Angels.
4. - The Continuouse Existance of the human Soul.
5. - Personal Responsibility.
6. - Compensation and Retribution hereafter for
all the good and evil deeds done on earth.
7. - Eternal Progress open to every human soul.
The Church is Affilitated to the Spiritualists' National Union
Promote the Religion and Religious Philosophy as based upon the Seven Principles of the Spiritualist National Union.
1. - To procure perfect religious equality.
2. -To assist in the formation of new
societies and churches.
3. - To strengthen the fraternal relations
4. - To increase all classes of mediumship.
5. - To print, publish and distribute
6. - To promote mission work
7. - To do all such lawful things as are for the
advancement of Spiritualism
In all aspects of the SNU through Education. Teaching and Training for Church members, presenting the Church, and the Religion to the highest standards.
The Officers & Committee
Extend to All, a Warm and Friendly Welcome to all our Church Services.